Mangoes contain high level of vitamin C, fibre and pectin making it a perfect fruit that helps in controlling high cholesterol level. Another benefit of eating mangoes is that it cleanses your skin from deep inside your body. It treats pores and gives a glow to your skin. Hence, eat mangoes to get a flawless skin.
In fact, mango and its nutrients to health benefits, such as improved immunity, digestive health and eyesight, as well as a lower risk.
- High in Antioxidants: Mango is packed with polyphenols-plant compuunds that function as antioxidants. It has over a dozen different types, including mangiferin, catechins, anthocyanins, quercertin, kaempferol, rhamenetic, benzonic acid and many others.
- May Boost Immunity: Mango is a good source of immune-boosting nutrients. One cup (165 g) of mango provides 10% of your daily vitamin A needs. Vitamin A is essential for a healthy immune system, as it helps fight infections. Meanwhile, not getting enough vitamin A is linked to a greater infection risk.
- May Support Heart Health: Mango contains nutrients that support a healthy heart. For instance, it offers magnesium and potassium, which help maintain a healthy pulse and your blood vessels relax, promoting lower blood pressure levels.
- May Improve Digestive Health: Mango has several qualities that make it excellent for digestive health. For one, it contains a group of digestive enzymes called amylases. Digestive enzymes break down large food molecules so that they can be easily absorbed.
- May Support Eye Health: Mango is full of nutrients that help support healthy eyes. Two key nutrients are the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin. These accumulate in the retina of the eye-the part that converts light into brain signals so your brain can interpret what you’re seeing-essentially at its core, the macula.
- May Improve Hair and Skin Health: Mango is high in Vitamin C, which promotes healthy hair and skin. This vitamin is essential for making collagen-a protein that gives structure to your skin and hair. Collagen gives your skin its bounce and combats sagging and wrinkles.
- May Help Lower Your Risk of Certain Cancers: Mango is high in polyphenols, which may anticancer properties. Polyphenols can help protect against oxidatives stress, which is linked to many types of cancer.
Note: Mango butter is a rich and creamy natural emollient that helps resiore moisture and promote cell generation, thus fighting against symptoms of again and seals the moisture in the hair.