Soya Kebabs absolutely delicious recipe of Soya Kebabs ingredients and cooking method. Tasty and nutritious kebabas made with soya beans and other hot ingredients like chillies and condiments. A yummy snack and starter.
- 2 cups soya granules
- Water to soak soya granules for ½ hour at least, then wash and drain.
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 4 bread slices
- Crumbled fine
- 1 Tbsp salt or to taste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp powdered black pepper (pissi kali mirch)
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- 2 tsp hari mirch chopped fine or to taste
- 1 tsp chilli powder or to taste
- Onion rings and lemon wedges for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients expect the oil and the garnish ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into flat rounds and refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Heat oil in a frying pan in a thin layer. Add the shaped rounds and brown over medium heat, first on one side then the other.
- Serve garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges, accompanied with a green chutney.
Note: Vegetarian kebabs made with soya, bread and a mild seasoning.